Monday, March 4, 2013

Wedding Gift Roundup

Only two more months until my 'little' brother ties the knot with his sweetie.  Since I believe that all occasions, especially weddings, deserve a unique gift, I've been trolling Pinterest for ideas.  Here is a roundup of my top 8 favorites.  Now I just need to narrow it down and start crafting!



1 - I love the modern style of this print  {source}
2 - Awesomesauce shirts for the bride & groom  {source} and {source}
3 - My brother would appreciate this - we love (and randomly quote) The Princess Bride!  {source}
4 - The first day of your family box would be such an amazing keepsake {source}
5 - How stinkin adorable is this clothespin!  {source}
6 - This would be sweet in a print too  {source}
7 - A lovely ornament that doesn't scream 'Our First Christmas'  {source}
8 - The wedding is on St. Thomas - a heart framed map of the island would be such a sweet reminder of the day  {source}

For more wedding gift ideas, check out my Pinterest board :)

2 comments:

Portrait Painting From Photo said...

Custom portrait paintings from pictures are perfect gift.
wedding portrait
Portrait Painting
portrait painting from photo
turn your photo into painting

Mariel said...

What a great post! I would love for you to share this or any of your great ideas at the link party going on now (and every Saturday through Tuesday) at 'Or so she says ...' Hope to see you there! www.oneshetwoshe.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails