Like just about every other Mom out there, my days are crazy hectic and I don't always have time me...or time to wash my hair! Luckily, do I have TRESemmé Fresh Start Dry Shampoo. I've actually been using Tresemme Fresh Start after trying a sample nearly a year ago. It leaves my long, unruly hair smelling fresh and grease free on those crazy no-time-to-shampoo days.
If you've never heard of it, TRESemmé Fresh Start is a complete line of dry shampoos that revive your style’s look and feel on days you skip a shampoo. It is uniquely formulated to absorb the excess oils from your roots and remove any odor. They work without a drop of water (perfect for on-the-go). And, the renewing burst of citrus extracts infused into every product, leaves hair with a clean, fresh scent.
The full collection includes lots of different formulas:
- Strengthening contains vitamin B12 and keratin to help strengthen hair and leave it full of body.
- Volumizing (my favorite) contains mineral clay and citrus to remove oil while injecting hair with salon-gorgeous volume.
- Smoothing contains vitamin H and Silk Proteins to refresh your straight style by removing oil, impurities and odor to make sure your straight style lasts.
- Moisturizing contains Witch Hazel, citrus and Aloe Vera to refresh your hair by removing excess oil, impurities and odor while moisturizing your hair.
Just like anything else, there are definitely some tips & tricks to getting the best results with TRESemme Fresh Start. Celeb Julia Allison has teamed up with TRESemme and created a tutorial to teach people how to use TRESemme Fresh Start Dry Shampoo properly:
Following the how-do definitely produces great results. And here are a few more tips:
- Do spray in short bursts, holding 8-12 inches from head.
- Don’t spray it like hair spray (all over and continuously) ..
- Do leave in for 1-2 minutes.
- Do use fingertips or a brush to distribute product evenly.
- If clogging occurs, simply remove the nozzle, rinse under warm water, then reattach.