Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Pretty Tiered Stand

Happy Wednesday!  So, I mentioned that my sister is getting married in a few months.  But I forgot to mention that my SIL is also getting married in a few months.  Holy family weddings Batman!  Because my SIL's shower is on the small side, we're hosting it at our house.  Her wedding is in September and she's doing a fall theme.  A few weeks ago I was in Walmart and spied the PERFECT melamine plates to make into tiered cookie servers.  This little project could not have been easier:
  1. paint brassy candlestick holder from the Dollar store white (gloss finish)
  2. glue painted candlestick holder to bottom and top plate


Ahhh, I love it when a plan comes together ;)

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Just came across your blog...and so happy that I did! You have some wonderful ideas and yum-o recipes! I plan to pop in often!

Kerri said...

What a cute and easy idea....so fresh! I love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails