Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Tipped Out

Happy Tuesday!  Well, it's official - I'm all out of tips.  My first reaction was to scour around a bit trying to dig up a tip to share, but um...that wasn't fun.  Soooo I am waving the white flag of tipsiness and morphing Tuesday posts into more of a 'something I'm trying to make my life easier, more organized, less cluttered, etc.' kind of post.  Lately I've been struggling in the dinner department.  In the winter I'm generally pretty organized.  I have a month+ of dinners (and even lunches) planned out and weekly shopping lists at the ready.  Once spring hits its like my organized mind takes a vacation.  I think eh, we'll grill something - but I stop planning what that something will be.  Let me tell you, grilled chicken 4 days in a row is enough to drive you batty!  As I was looking through my recipes, I realized that I had 2 that involve grilling - out of a bazilion.  So something I'm trying this week...is collecting two weeks worth of grilling/summer recipes and mapping out dinners for the next two weeks (just like I do in the winter).  I'm hoping this will take away my dinner anxiety and someday I'll be able to look at a piece of grilled chicken without twitching!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails