Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Lovliness from The Wheatfield by Katie Daisy

Happy Wednesday!  Today's whateva is a gorgeous print from The Wheatfield by Katie Daisy.  I first saw one of her beautiful designs over at Whatever.  And so I wandered over to Katie's Etsy shop.  I am oh-so-glad that I did.  It took me a full day to decide what to order - there are so many pretty things to choose from!  I ordered The Land of Ampersand and I am in LOVE with it!!  I added the print to a crisp white frame and it makes me smile every time I walk into my living room. 


I swear I would order everything if I had enough wall space.  At there very least there are at least two more spots in my house that are just begging for something pretty & whimsical :) 

What one thing makes you smile every time you see it (other than your kiddies)??


And, I was in no way compensated for this post.  I just really love this print, and the shop!

1 comment:

Katie Lombardo said...

Ooooh!!! It looks so nice in that frame! Thank you so much for your purchase... and the blog post!

Have a beautiful day,
Katie :)q

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails