Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Mmmmm Coconut

Happy Tuesday!  I don't know what happened - somewhere between yesterday and right now I realized that I didn't write a post for today.  Cold sweat, rapid heartbeat ensued (ok, maybe I'm a little dramatic).  So today's random tip is something that I just discovered:


I've never actually made Coconut Cream filling from scratch, but I heart all things coconut.  "Why not give it a try?", I said to myself (yeah...I might have said it out loud)  I made it according to the directions...2 cups milk...whisk for 2 minutes.  Then I dumped in about 1/4 cup of sweetened, shredded coconut (if a little is good, more must be better) and let it sit for the 5 minutes.  Oh.My.Goodness.  It is sooo good.  And again, since I'm all about gilding lillies, I added some mandarin oranges to a big scoop o pudding.  Heaven.  Sunshine in a dessert cup.  All things delicious and tropcial.  Seriously dangerous stuff.


I'm sorry thighs, the treadmill is no match for this yumminess.

1 comment:

Liz @ the Brambleberry Cottage said...

Yummy! Anything with coconut gets my vote. This would be a great tip to share on my Tips & Tricks Tuesday linky party.

I would like to invite you to visit the cottage, and join in on the fun for all three of my linky parties:

ASK THE YANKEE - MONDAYS
TIPS & TRICKS TUESDAY
TIME TRAVEL THURSDAY

You can get the details here:

http://thebrambleberrycottage.blogspot.com/2010/06/brambleberry-cottage-linky-party.html

Hope to see ya there!
Liz @ the Brambleberry Cottage
http://thebrambleberrycottage.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails