Thursday, March 3, 2011

Lucky Buttons

Here's another wee bit of St Paddy's day decor that I just finished...


Originally, I had planned to glue all of the buttons to a piece of wood, but when I went to our wood stash, I couldn't find a piece that was the right size.  It was too late for a HD or Lowes run, so I decided to sew the buttons onto a scrap of heavy canvas instead.  I think I like it better this way anyways...even though it took a lot longer to finish.  I'll have the tute up in the next few days...just in case anyone else has a bazillion green buttons just waiting for a project :)

3 comments:

Lindy@Itsy Bitsy Paper said...

Hi! I just gave your blog an award. I hope you will stop by and accept it.
http://itsybitsypaper.blogspot.com

Honey I'm Home Blog said...

Wow, you SEWED all those buttons on!?! It turned out great.

Warmly, Michelle

Anonymous said...

love it. i have been working on a button wall hanging for over a yr. it takes forever to sew them on but they are so cute!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails