Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Little Halloween Subway Art

Happy Wednesday!!  So I love all the subway art going on, but I haven't been quite patient enough to start a big one (no Cricut = hand painting).  But then I saw a tiny version using rub-ons (I'm sorry, I have no idea where I saw it - I thought that I had marked it in Evernote, but sadly it isn't there.)  I had picked up a bunch of Halloween stickers, stamps and rub-ons from Target's dollar spot months ago AND I already had the perfect little frame from the Dollar Store.  I love when a craft project doesn't require a trip to the store!  After about a half hour of cutting and rearranging, I had this tiny little Halloween subway art:


Oh how I love it! 

2 comments:

Chris said...

That is really cute! Great job! BTW, hand painting isn't too bad just time consuming. :)

Emreen said...

Wow... this is soo beautiful.. !!

I would love for you to participate in the blog party for festival/seasonal decor at my blog : liventhingsup.blogspot.com/2011/10/itz-festival-time-2011.html

The party is open upto Jan 5th 2012 and there is no limit to the entries per person ;-) ;-) ... Hope to see you there ...

Have a fab day !!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails