Thursday, June 9, 2011

Craft Organization Inspiration

This week I've been looking high and low to find creative organization solutions for my new crafting space.  I want everything to be easily accessible, organized and pretty to look at.  I'm finding that trifecta a little challenging...it could have something to do with my borderline hoarding healthy stash of supplies.  Here's some of what I'm trying to work into my new space...


1 Beautiful storage using bread pans {source}
2 Fabulous gift wrapping storage {source}
3 Mini fabric bolts {source}
4 Button candy {source}
5 My favorite desk setup {source}
6 Embroidery thread storage {source}

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks I love to be organized..it's just hard finding the time and right mood to do it right!
Hugs!
KAT

Suzanne said...

Definitely eye candy!

Katy @ Lolly Linens said...

Love your craft room, mine is awful, I wish you could come help me!!

Brenbren said...

Saw you on Sumo's Sweet Stuff link party! Love the organization. I did a get organized week on my blog. Come by and check it out!

www.therapeuticcrafting.blogspot.com

Marie said...

Lovely! I wish I have a good enough space for that in my home. :-) Saw you at Tip Junkie's Homemade projects.

Mareeyah
http://mareeyah.com

Sweet Floweret said...

I just featured at my linky wrap up party a post on how to to that exact gift wrap storage!
Check it out!
www.sweetfloweret.com
Tina

Jen @ My Own Road said...

I'm trying to get my craft room organized, thanks for the tips!

Vanessa @ {nifty thrifty things} said...

Thank you so much for linking up to {nifty thrifty sunday} last week!!
I hope to see you again tomorrow!
xoxo,
Vanessa

Colleen said...

Love your choices! I have that gift wrap center in my inspiration as well.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails