Sunday, June 26, 2011

Tomatoes

Today I went to a thrift store for the first time.  This obviously has nothing to do with tomatoes (as the aptly named title would suggest); Bear with me a moment.  I found the perfect frame to turn into a memo board, some soon-to-be-cloches and a candle stick.  Munchkin had a bit of a meltdown when I wouldn't let him get a broken radio.

But then I came home to a beautiful site.  Hubbers weeded my badly neglected tomato bed.  And staked the tomatoes.  And now they look like this




Yay for tomatoes...and Hubbers :)

1 comment:

Kirsten @ Mushki Loves said...

Your tomatoes look great! You went to the thriftstore for the first time? Oh my gosh! I love it! I was so ANTI-thriftstore until about 6 mos. ago. I go through withdrawls sometimes because I feel like I have to go check it out because I might miss out on something great!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails