Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Gracefully Challenged

Dear readers, let me tell you a little about myself.  I'm a little clumsy.  Fine, VERY clumsy.  I walk into things all.the.time.  A street sign (yep, in public)...an open drawer...the dishwasher door that I just opened.  If there is even the slightest chance that I could walk into it, invariably I will.  So I had to laugh out loud when I spotted this beauty on my calf tonight:


Sorry if it's a little hard to see - it was ridiculously difficult to get a picture of my calf.


Yes, the bruise is square shaped.    Do I remember what it was that caused the square bruise?  Nope, no idea. 

I'll get back to the crafting soon I promise!  Until then, let me leave you with today's lesson - Don't walk into square shaped objects ;)

1 comment:

Jenniffier said...

I am right there with u. I run into things all the time and have no idea where bruises come from!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails