Monday, June 13, 2011

Mama Has a Sweet Tooth

I finally made some cake balls - French Vanilla with White Chocolate coating.  Oh they're good. 

Yes, I know the trend started, oh, 3 years ago.  I'm a little behind. 

And I saw this genius recipe from Did Someone Say Party and decided that they must be made immediately.  Right after the cake balls.  Ok, simultaneously.  My oven was doing double duty.  This is why I will never wear a size 5.

Oh they're good too.  Very, very good. 

And finally, I've been working on a little recipe of my own.  Chocolate-cherry coconut bites.


I'll have the recipe up in the next few days.  As soon as I figure out the ratios for an actual batch.  Until then, I will be in a sugar coma.

1 comment:

G and H said...

I'm so glad you love our brownie bites!! Aren't they crazy easy? Maybe too easy - I do better at resisting recipes that look complicated. :) Thanks for sharing!

Can't wait to hear more about the coconut bites - YUM!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails